Wednesday, November 18, 2020

  Blog  post 5- A photograph I like


I love photographs because they are visual images of powerful moments and each one is able to tell a story. Probably you have heard the old saying, “ A picture is worth a thousand words”. I think it is true. Moments happen all the time and they can happen fast, so capturing them is an amazing way to enjoy and re-lived some of the memories at anytime.

This photograph was taken by one of  my students at FAU in 2014. It shows me with
my students from Perú. They were from different cities (Cuzco, Lima, Tacna, Arequipa, etc) and they were doing a Master at Universidad de Chile. They really enjoyed the experience of living and studying in Chile.
Studying English was a challenging task for them, that is why this photograph is important and emotional because we were celebrating they had concluded successfully the course (after a 1-year period)!







Write about a photograph you like.

Say:
Who took it
What it shows
When it was taken
Why you like it
Upload it too

Write at least 150 words.
Comment on your teacher`s blog and the blogs of 3 of your classmates'.

GOOD LUCK!

23 comments:

  1. Hello miss! That is a nice photograph, it's true that seeing a photo brings back very good memories of some moments. And it better be in the FAU, I think we all miss her so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello miss, how are you? I like this photograph too, I think there must be a whole story involved and I love that, plus it's great that you have met students from other parts of the world, greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miss! That's a nice photograph. I really like to see photos because there is always a story behind it with memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi teacher! I agree with you, the pictures help to remember the emotions that were experienced when they were taken, whether good or bad. And that is a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Miss, what a beautiful picture! I'm glad you were able to capture such an important moment as the successful end of a course, even more if they came from another country!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can see in the photo how happy everyone was to be able to overcome that stage, which must have cost them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! it's a very good pic! you all seems very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi miss! it's a beautiful photo! I'm glad that the photo reminds you of a good time

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi teacher! That is a really good picture! I love to see photos and know what the people have to say about the story behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, beautiful picture. Wonderful moment captured in a photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how images can save precious moments, what beautiful memories teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi miss! you look very happy in the photo, I imagine it must have been a nice experience! It is also a good photo because you can see the FAU in the background

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi miss!!They all look very happy. Makes me think of fau

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Miss! I find it very moving that she has a photograph of that experience with foreign students.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi miss! I also think that pictures are able to tell different stories, and the story behind the picture you choose must be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi miss! I share your opinion about the photographs, it is incredible how they convey so many emotions. Very good photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi teacher!

    I am totally agree whit you, the photos help us tell a story or just remember them. And are an important part of our lives

    I am very happy to know that you had that beautiful culture experience, greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi teacher! that is a very good photograph that recalls a beautiful moment and a good story :)
    I miss Fau uwu

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi! what a great picture! is very beautiful story with the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi! What a beautiful experience to share with people of other nationalities, in the end you learn a lot from them.
    Greetings Miss!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello miss!, I agree with you, images in architecture are very important

    ReplyDelete

 Blog  Post 6 ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES Hello everyone, I know these days you are all very busy with many things to do in order to finish ...