Tuesday, October 20, 2020

 POST 2

DEAR ALL, 


IN THIS SECOND POST YOU WILL HAVE TO WRITE ABOUT :


     Holidays:                                                                
- when it was- where they went- how long it was- people they went with- things/activities they did- why it has been the best so far- any other relevant info

Concerts:- when / where it was
- the artist they saw
- a bit of info about the artist
- describe the atmosphere during the    event
- describe how they felt and why they  enjoyed it
- any other memories about it


Wordcount: 170

Leave comments on 3 of your classmates posts + comments on my post.

 Holidays


Things to see and do in Winter Park, Florida: Get away from the Orlando crowds to the charm of Winter Park | cadryskitchen.com

This is a kind of difficult question to answer because I am not pretty sure which one is the best. I am not being conceited, I just consider to go on holidays a great opportunity to share time with the people you love.

Going back in time, nostalgic memories come back to my mind from the first journey abroad with my family.
We travelled to Florida, USA to visit Disneyland. It was an amazing trip because my children enjoyed a lot, especially my youngest boy who was 4 at the time. When we came into one of the theme parks, Magic Kingdom, he was absolutely astonished and fascinated because he would have the chance to meet Mickey Mouse and his friends. After a while, he could shake hands with the real Mickey Mouse! We took a lot of pictures of this special occasion. As you can imagine everyone of us was looking forward to this awesome meeting.

Apart from that, we toured the city which has interesting places to visit, like others theme parks, museums, lakes and huge green areas.

I would say this memory will last forever in our hearts not only because we were in a different country but also for the remarkable moments we spent together. 







Con atuendos festivos, Mickey Mouse y Minnie Mouse saludan frente a un árbol de Navidad



20 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss! Looks like it was an unforgettable holiday for you and your family. That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi teacher! wow that is an amazing vacation I'm happy for you and for the opportunity to share time with the people you love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, nice holidays. I have always wanted to go to Disneyland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello teacher! Disneyland seems to be a wonderful place to visit, i hope one day i can go there too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello miss! That’s a beautiful and magical experience, as everybody says in Disney the dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Miss! Disneyland seems to be a magical place for all ages, I hope one day to meet it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Miss, it must have been wonderful to have the opportunity to go to Disney with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi miss! What a wonderful place, I'm so happy you could had that beautiful experience with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Miss! i think we all dream of knowing disneyland, it looks like the place where our dreams come true <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. helo, I would also like to go to Disneyland one day, how great that your child has been able to enjoy that incredible experience

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi teacher! Wow, it sounds amazing, I definitely hope to travel there one day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi miss, when I was a child my dream was to go to disneyworld!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi teacher! What a great trip you made, I’ve always wanted to travel to Disneylanld ):

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi teacher! I have always dreamed of going to Disneyland, but I am very afraid of the games there are hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi miss! One of my dreams is go to Disneyland! I hope one day I will go with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, I would like to go someday, it sounds great =(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi teacher, amazing vacations, when I was a child and I watched movies on VHS, I dreamed of traveling to Disney, because they showed the theme park at the beginning of the movie, I hope to travel some day and meet a Mickey and Minnie.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! teacher oh is amazing, i've always dreamed of going to Disneyland.

    ReplyDelete

 Blog  Post 6 ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES Hello everyone, I know these days you are all very busy with many things to do in order to finish ...